So my favorite stampin' peeps get this huge chuckle out of my term re-inker (the little bottle you use to add ink to your classic pads for those of you who are confused). I once got slammed on my youtube video for using the term Reinker instead of Ink Refill. So I am not normally a rebelious type but really? So now I can't think of anything but reinker. Well I must have put that in one of my club supply list or something and it has now become shortened to Rinker through a process of thought patterns that I can't even begin to explain right now. Maybe you have to be there but it's funny to us.
This card uses the baby wipe technique using baby wipes and rinkers to make a custom stamp pad. Don't forget to add a little bling with my new favorite thing to do color my Rhinestones with Blendabilities! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
Order your supplies to re-create this card 24/7 by clicking on the links below.
- Perfect Plum Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Island Indigo Classic Stampin Ink Refill 
- Perfect Plum Classic Ink Refill 
- Old Olive Classic Ink Refill 
- Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Ink Refill 
- Island Indigo 8-1/2 X 11 Card Stock 
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- Old Olive Cut Ready Card Bases 
- Silver Baker's Twine 
- Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents 
- Stampin' Blendabilities™ Markers Rich Razzleberry Assortment